This Burning Crusade Classic Fishing leveling guide will show you how to to stage Fishing from 1 to 375. You will uncover that it requires plenty of persistence and time to construct your ability stage as much as the utmost stage. You’ll have to catch plenty of fish to get from begin to end.
If you have not leveled Cooking but, it’s best to use my Fishing and Cooking leveling information as an alternative:
To study Fishing, you’ll want to attain stage 5 and discover a Fishing coach.
Simply click on on any of those hyperlinks under to see the coach’s actual location. You may also stroll as much as a guard in any metropolis and ask the place the Fishing coach is, then the coach shall be marked with a crimson flag in your map.
1 – 75
- Open up your Spellbook (P).
- Click on on the Normal tab on the highest left facet of your spellbook and search for the Fishing spell.
- Drag the Fishing spell in your motion bar.
- Equip your Fishing Pole and apply the Shiny Bauble lure.
- Go to any beginning zone and search for a lake, pond, or river. Stand in entrance of the lake/river and press the fishing button.
- Mouse over the lure within the water, and when it splashes, right-click on it.
- Fish till you attain Fishing 75.
Beginning zones: Azuremyst Isle, Dun Morogh, Durotar, Elwynn Forest, Eversong Woods, Mulgore, Teldrassil, Tirisfal Glades
Bear in mind, beginning zones don’t embrace capital cities!
75 – 150
Return to your coach and study Journeyman Fishing.
Fish till 150 in one of many capital cities:
- Stormwind Metropolis
- Thunder Bluff
Alternatively, you may fish in any of those zones: The Barrens, Bloodmyst Isle, Darkshore, Ghostlands, Ironforge, Loch Modan, Silverpine Forest, Westfall.
150 – 225
You’ll be able to study Skilled Fishing from the Expert Fishing – The Bass and You guide offered by Old Man Heming at Booty Bay in Stranglethorn. He’s in the course of Booty Bay on the very backside half, close to a fishing signal. (You may also purchase it on the Public sale Home)
Go to Dustwallow Marsh, apply Bright Baubles to your Fishing Pole and fish till 225.
I like to recommend fishing in Dustwallow as a result of the Artisan Fishing Quest begins there. However, you may fish in these zones too: Alterac Mountains, Arathi Highlands, Desolace, Scarlet Monastery, Stranglethorn Vale, Swamp of Sorrows, and Thousand Needles.
Studying Artisan Fishing
To finish the search, you need to catch 4 quest-only fish from totally different areas.
- Feralas Ahi – Feralas
- Misty Reed Mahi Mahi – Swamp of Sorrows
- Sar’theris Striker – Desolace
- Savage Coast Blue Sailfin – Stranglethorn Vale
Use Bright Baubles when you’re fishing in Feralas to cease the fishes from getting away. You do not want any lures for the opposite zones as a result of your fishing ability is excessive sufficient at this level.
Nat Pagle, Angler Excessive quest
225 – 300
After you accomplished the search, fish in any of those zones:
- Feralas (besides Jademir Lake)
- The Hinterlands
- Un’Goro Crater
- Western Plaguelands
You’ll have to use Bright Baubles in these zones to cease the fishes from getting away!
Purchase the Master Fishing – The Art of Angling guide from Juno Dufrain in Zangarmarsh and study Grasp Fishing. In case you are out of lures, you must also purchase round 40x Bright Baubles from him.
300 – 350
You’ll need round 400 efficient fishing ability (together with bonuses from poles and lures) to cease fish from getting away in Zangarmarsh, so you have to to get one in every of these fishing poles:
- Seth’s Graphite Fishing Pole (+20 Fishing) – Reward from the Rather Be Fishin’ (stage 62) quest in Terrokar Forest.
- Nat Pagle’s Extreme Angler FC-5000 (+25 Fishing) – Reward from the Snapjaws, Mon! (Horde Solely) quest in The Hinterlands.
- Big Iron Fishing Pole (+20 Fishing) – You should buy it from the Public sale Home. This one could be actually costly, so it is not at all times value shopping for it.
When you could not get any of the fishing poles above, a few of your fish will get away, and you’ll stage loads slower. So, you both fish in one of many earlier Azeroth zones, or you may attempt to purchase a bunch of Aquadynamic Fish Attractor from the Public sale Home and use them till you attain 325, then you may swap to Bright Baubles.
Fish in Zangarmarsh at these two lakes within the image under till your base fishing ability reaches 350.
350 – 375
Fish in Terokkar forest in any water within the marked areas. Do not go to flying restricted areas or the lake close to Shattrath Metropolis as a result of they require loads increased fishing ability!
You may additionally keep in Zangarmarsh till 375, however you’ll get extra invaluable fish in Terokkar, so I like to recommend switching to Terokkar at round 350.